Thursday, January 25, 2024

Strategically Slowly Revealing All The Real Me...JCV

I'm the Roger Williams of hip hop, a revolutionary gay RI poet who won't quit nor stop, fighting for indy artists, out here working the hardest, cuz we are genuinely original creatives, not simply imitators, sure u can twist and switch it up with ur own unique style, but not writing and performing ur work's batshit crazy wild, I'm baffled by what we idolize, I have no desire to ride the pay to play wave way like we've Tidalized, totally exploited by one another, it's handle or be handled my enslaved capitalistic sisters and brothers, what do y'all expect, gotta hussle for success, I refuse to treat life like a boardgame, break the rules to let go of all that programmed catholic guilt and shame, I'm a wicked fucking special weirdo/creep, secretly a discretely kinky piggy freak between the sheets, Sniff is still a significant side hidden real deep within me, I'm just strategically cautious when revealing what y'all know and see of JCV!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/25/24

No comments:

Post a Comment