Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Hope & Pray Away Bandaid

When my intentions went questioned, I lost faith grace and sight of my blessings, there's love in both compliments and criticism, as a Gemini I get caught up in positivity as easily as cynicism, moreso when it's about myself, I have no problem asking for help, the pressure's off tho now, cuz unfortunately y'all weren't taught or simply don't know how, til shit happens to u, realizing ur a fool too, that's called hypocrisy, and like a capitalistic democracy, we eventually implode, losing sight of what matters most...people over dough, idealism gets bastardized, yet it's ok to tell Jesus/Santa style white lies, while childless singles get ostracized, and gays are told they should stay silent quiet and hide their pride, stop shoving ur sex stuff in our face, in my homo opinion straights are the disgrace, plaguing the planet with overpopulation like cancer, keep kicking cans down the line without any apologies solutions or answers, the only remedy is a temporary ineffective bandaid, of no gun control but just told to hope and pray problems away!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/28/23

No comments:

Post a Comment