Friday, November 3, 2023

Help Urself

Seems I've been so afraid of A I privilegedly lived plan B, often forgetting the difference between committed and codependency, which unintentionally leads to questioning whether I'm honoring vs neglecting me, shouldn't compete who's suffered most tragically, nor more dramatically traumatically, I finally disillusioned romanticism and idielism, I guess I jest but it's hard to digest there's a spectrum of realism, every person's perspective is inherently different, no one's taking responsibility for their participatory decisions, ya'll feeling entitled to being the only victim, just stuck in another narcissistic prison system, disguised as a magnificent kingdom, late blooming always losing and never winning some, perhaps it's time to go on an ayahuasca journey, release all those inner demons to make peace and deem my own self worthy, quite simply I'm deeply hurt, I'm rather enraged and disturbed, too much concentrated grief, I've become numb in utter shock/disbelief, and nobody is able to help, cuz at the end of the day all u got is God and urself!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/3/23

No comments:

Post a Comment