Saturday, November 4, 2023

Value My Own Home On The Road

Time for uncomfortable hustle and grind, gotta grow thicker skin backbone and spine, get my head on straight, in a much better mind state, create a space of my own, fuck a huge house I want a home on the road, become a performing not just recording artist, stop working the hardest and start smartest, money can't buy some of life's most valuable things, y'all don't understand what amount of joy when I rap and sing brings, it's not just a passion my talent's a gift that's also my purpose, treating it like a hobby renders my ultimate happiness worthless, too distracted by soulless jobs, why can't business decisions come from our hearts, instead of the bottom dollar, there's two breeds of peeps entrepreneurs and scholars, but at the end of the day, we're valued by how much ur paid or uve made yet can't take to the grave, so remember if u misbehave, ur wealth won't ever equate saved!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/4/23

No comments:

Post a Comment