Friday, November 24, 2023

Procrastinating/Lacking Adapting Action

By procrastinating/lacking adapting action, to the reality of what's happened, ur damaging me, and ur legacy, cuz I feel neglected, completely unprotected, from what happens after, not having a sister there to share the tears turning to laughter, helping us to get thru the grief, is shaking my foundational core beyond belief, I've gotten more than I can handle, my once bright light's dwindled down to a candle, my whole soul feels dismantled, we gamble thinking chance's opportunity's ample, it's not, ull regret no longer having what u got, it'll frustratingly enrage, isolate and disengage, since u simply won't have any energy, perhaps y'all are better than me, or maybe...just maybe, even adults can be big babies, who pitifully unadmittedly remain ignorantly naive, age don't equate experience nor earn any free pass/reprieve!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/24/23

No comments:

Post a Comment