Sunday, November 19, 2023

A Love Lighter

Dmx was a rough rider, JC is a love lighter, all about consciousness and truth, perhaps that point's moot, cuz it's all perception, I'm a personified exception, not a stereotype, but pretty easy to like, I go deep, my climb's steep, feel prepared, attack fear, cuz it's uncomfortable, want some trouble, civilian life is monotonous, government all on top of us, imprisoning our decisions, wish y'all could see my vision, we could be so much better, if we worked together, stop judging one another, keeping urself undercover, I don't want ur representative, perhaps the youth do need incentive, they're not appreciated for their value and worth, so concerned at birth, just until they're no longer productive at work, not transferring power makes the boomers jerks, and to be honest I've had it, since no one else will I'll be the advocate, they never gave us, I'll disrespect elders when they've broken trust, existence is not about money hunny, I don't find hoarding nor greed funny, it's finally the next generation's time, we are more than ready capable and primed to be fine!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/19/23

No comments:

Post a Comment