Monday, November 20, 2023

Amaze Shock & Drop More Jaws

I'm a bald but scruffy shorty, in my early 40s, don't count me out, I'm hungry to hustle and bout, like I'm just getting started, how do I remain so openhearted, despite overwhelming concentrated grief, that shook my confidence and belief, right down to the foundational core, I could never be an alcoholic nor whore, guess that makes me a prude, or goody too shoes, I say I'm a kinky stoner, an overthinky feely loner, so sensitive, it's absolutely imperative, to separate what's urs vs mine, create decisive boundary lines, to protect myself, not afraid to admit I need help, it's ok to to stay vulnerable, does gay equate lover trouble, simply since it's against the norm, nobody's prepared for life's shit storm, but I've learned to embrace perceived flaws, and use them to amaze shock and drop more jaws!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment