Saturday, January 31, 2015

Acception

It's extremely difficult to stay positive, almost like trying to be straight acting or closeted, why is it easier to find a married guy with children to cheat, then finding a good decent masculine gay guy to go on a date with me, it's pretty disgusting and revolting, how it's ok to see breeders fucking but not homo bros hand holding, never mind public displays of affection, I'm waiting to be condemned to the faggot section, i wonder what my scarlet letter is, perhaps they'll tie me down and force me to have kids, i still don't understand why what I do in the bedroom is anyone's business, cum guzzling is puzzling I'm wondering does anyone like the taste of gizz, most girls hate giving blow jobs, i love teasing edging it and polishing that nob, chastity fixes any lazy ass misogynistic narcisistic slob, their release dependant upon pleasing u and doin a good job, have u had ur homosexual cherry popped, never knock something u haven't tried, coming out was like Jesus resurrecting after he died, I'm a brand new person, and really dont give a flying fuck if u like the updated version, this is me, I'm happy, if ur not...make a change, explore more of the perplexing and strange, unfamiliar territory can be dicey and scary, but u should never ever ever hate or fear me!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment