Saturday, January 31, 2015

Always In The Wrong

At what point can i give up, when should sex be incorporated with love, i can't even begin, to let go and forgive him, let alone myself, i refuse psychiatric help, i know the problem with me, is my intensity and severe ADD, I'm finally understanding my flaws, trying to nip my bad behavior at the root cause, i really am so ashamed, can't find the faith it's ok to be gay, is my music only a passionate hobby, am I destined to be a secretary enslaved in a law office lobby, or is it acceptable to just be patient, instead of compromisingly settling keep waiting, for the universe to fulfill my dreams and prayer, i wonder if the omnipresent can speak or even hear, my senses seem worse than Helen Keller, perhaps one day my merciful master will let me out of the dark cellar, and finally shine the way I'm meant to, i hope u received the appreciative thanks and praise I sent u, to our Lord Jesus Christ, thanks again for sacrificing ur life, and for the beautiful gift of another day, God loves faggots I don't care what yall believe or say!

Peace and 1,
JC
(10/22/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment