Saturday, January 31, 2015

Breaking Points

Thank u for the beautiful gift of another day, new and old friends to help me find my way, it isn't easy finding the right path, life isn't an exact science or math, my generation is overwhelmed by too many choices, lack one of those influential iconic voices, who speaks on behalf of real hard working people, fighting against the forces of corporate evil, has America become a modern day Hitler, Buddy Cianci is the political equivalent of Stifler, actually most politicians are full of shit, wish congress would do us all the favor and just quit, since they don't help anyone but themselves, imprisoning us in financial hell cells, it's no wonder there's a huge uneven distribution of wealth, doing a number to our mental health, leaving us overworked and stressed out, with no energy for fun or to bout, instead we passively lay down silently, that is until I reach my breaking point and I react violently!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(10/20/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment