Saturday, January 31, 2015

Damn Temper Tantrums

Enough with the anger and temper tantrums, it's childish and neither sexy nor handsome, I've gotten so wrapped up in my future destiny, i let living in my past get the best of me, meanwhile had i just been present and alert, perhaps all the failed high expectations wouldn't hurt, i get that people are only human, but when they consistently don't follow thru and, ur bored left alone to ur own devices, that's when I go overboard on one of my favorite vices, life is much more fun stoned, course there's always good ole fashioned boning or getting boned, no matter what I'm ultimately responsible, holding myself accountable is adult like and honorable, but where's the checks and balances for those in power, will we awaken before the toll of the final hour, the more darkness that corrupts and ensues, makes u vulnerable confused and its way easier to choose, the blatantly ignorant lies told by fox news, when both justice and truth are abused and skewed...we all lose!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
(1/21/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment