Saturday, May 27, 2023

Excluded Yet Again

What if I was gone, would y'all even mourn, I'm alive and barely thought of, yearning for more love, or maybe I just need sex, still wondering if gay equals hexed, I'm tired being hired, to be abused then fired, when it's time for a raise, wish being genuinely authentic with raw talent paid, y'all think famous musicians are rich, digital is such a bitch, it devalued original artists, who be working the hardest, but get absolutely no where, like yall don't even care, ud rather support straights and drag, excluding me from my community is making me mad, I've had enough of this dismissal, life seems so abysmal, my dad and sister are the lucky ones, sometimes I really wanna give up and just be done!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/27/23

No comments:

Post a Comment