Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Invisibly Devalued

The question lately I've been asking, should I go back to school for music production and/or broadcasting, do I also dare, maybe minor in theater, or just self teach myself, can anybody out there please help, I'm yearning for some direction or guidance, all I've gotten is a shitton of "denied" agains, nothing is meant for me, which I refuse agreeing to disagree, my wants the horizon line, while I'm hiding behind lying I'm fine, when obviously not, it actually bothers me quite alot, I mean when's mine, what about my time, tired of internalizing whining, cuz I'm too serious and heavy, quietly procrastinating instead regrettably inevitably, so y'all are ignorantly unprepared, ur deeds show me nobody cares, so I'm left feeling invisibly devalued, only tolerated cuz y'all have to!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/16/23

No comments:

Post a Comment