Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Not Perfect But Totally Worth It

I woke up feeling imperative, my last poem shouldn't be negative, what can I say, I had a bad day, but I won't let that define me, is treating with love kindly or blindly, like Leona I just wanna be happy, lately life seems so crappy, how do I motivate joy, is god just a ploy, where are u it's me Joe, did u already go, am I being carried, our footprints married, cuz I only see one set, is faith a safe bet, so many questions, simply don't feel the blessings, why all the grief, stop testing my belief, when's enough, I know I'm tough, but isn't there more to existence, then fallibility and resilience, what about success, do I have to love less, since no one can have it all, must've missed my call, and u didn't leave a message, u take no responsibility for the wreckage, maybe I just won't listen, trying to give myself permission, I'm not perfect, but damnit if I'm not totally worth it!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/2/23

No comments:

Post a Comment