Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Here I Come Til I've Won At Least One Hun

What u hear and read is what see with  me...especially live which is where I thrive and MCJC comes alive...ready to grind and shine...everything happens in its time...I ain't lying...nas on point with life's a bitch and then u ya die that's why we get high...never know when ya gonna go...which blows even mo' fo' sho'...focus on the positive and let nothing stop us...double Gemini with quadruple sides egos and prides...very revolutionary with plenty of integrity embedded buried beneath deep...finally screaming out loud and proud about to bout...but now y'all pout cuz I'm not fowl mouthed...my brands on point and enjoying ur so bothered/annoyed...it's apparent I've got massive raw talent there's no comparison...just starting to gain traction taking action...our months coming up when it's all just spreading gay love with lots of kisses and hugs...don't judge shrug or begrudge all religiously smug...like the Fugees ready or not here I come for fun son...I'm never done til at least one Grammy's been won hun!!!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/3/23

No comments:

Post a Comment