Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Actual Reality's Virtually Misunderstood

Today gave me a lil hope, tho the future is unknown, I feel like things might get better, can't believe the storms I've weathered, damn man, even when I didn't think I can, I did, don't wanna just live, it's time to start thriving, somehow I'm resilient and still striving, where does determination come from, honestly I'm stunned, like Whitney I didn't know my own strength, apparentlty I'll go to any lengths, when I put my mind to something, I can be quite stubborn, is that inherited, or simply embedded, in the fabric of humanity, like calamity, or is it developed unnaturally, is anybody truly happy, or are we all faking, my heart's aching, the next generation needs to take power, boomers are approaching their final hour, but are we equipped enough, cuz the corrupt run amok and it sucks, they're resource hoarding, ignoring my warning mourning's important, stop bastardizing good, AI has made it so actual reality is virtually misunderstood, aging backwards Benjamin Button style, while the pendulum is swinging wild, society's coming full circle, like a hamster wheel of neverending hurdles, both science and faith fail history, universal truths so outdated our origin story is a mystery, are u on the side of egg first or chicken, people play god so gender's now a decision, can even transform into pigs and pups on all fours, choosing to ignore divine law, ironically lacking pride, there's a huge distinction between dressing as expression vs a disguise!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/31/23

No comments:

Post a Comment