Saturday, June 10, 2023

Can We Reach Perfection's Utopian Bliss

Taking a break, meant time to isolate, I owed it to myself, I needed help, but I'm stronger than I thought I was, didn't wanna get so stoned and numbed, instead I refocused my energy, on my 2 pups and a better me, then let go of all the rest, stayed grateful and consciously blessed, even tho the humble, still fumble and tumble, it's resilience training, is life just a game we're playing, except there's no Contra cheat code for infinite lives, hard to remember but u and I are who ultimately decides, despite believing in a higher power, can anyone really premonition another's final day or hour, can fate or destiny and free will coexist, can we truly ever reach perfection's utopian bliss?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/10/23

No comments:

Post a Comment