Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I Believe Love Is A Mustard Seed

So jealous I'm not a part of his every minute, I don't think our story is finished, I want him to bother me for the rest of my life, fuck all these ideas of what is wrong or right, I miss him every night, I'm totally willing to be both patient and fight, I hope one day he comes around, make my world beautifully profound, but since time like tomorrow isn't guaranteed, I find myself completely willing to beg and plead, I'll even get down on one knee, if this poem is a mustard seed, and u begin to feel exactly like me, I'll forever hold hope and belief, one day we will have each other, I'll even try not to snore and hog the covers, but if by chance I'm not the one, I won't regret or resent cuz the adventure together has been fun.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/13/23

No comments:

Post a Comment