Friday, June 23, 2023

Epically Legandary Legacy

Who knows, with tragedy empathy grows, I didn't think I could hold on any longer, then I heard Kelly sing "what doesn't kill u makes u stronger", I can totally relate, death is our collective fate, with no exceptions, all politics includes deception, both sides, are wings making the bald eagle fly, or of the same coin, the level of divisiveness is annoying, democracy's better, when we're working together, but rationality's endangered if not extinct, digital is erasing human footprints, like waves zambonying the sand, common sense and accountability are in high demand, life feels like the twilight zone, text does not highlight tone, in fact it's often misunderstood, wish they'd stop feeding fear and bastardizing good, why's it so profitable and fun to be bad, the corrupt are having a power grab, but I'm thankful for my angels, anyone else strapped for cash financially strangled, inflation and profits are out of control, there's not enough money hunny to buy my soul tho, what's ur ultimate goal/legacy, fuck fortune and fame as long my music and poetry are epically legendary!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/23/23

No comments:

Post a Comment