Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Would & Should Do Good

Dear mom, I hope u read this before ur gone, u are simply the best, never loved me less, despite my anger or flaws, u deserve the biggest round of applause, ur wicked amazing, all those hours reading essays and grading, u gave so many students inspiration, from this moment on I won't stay stagnant nor complacent, I will follow my heart with the utmost passion, finally start taking some action, to find more joy fulfillment and genuine connection, u can let go now of ur overprotection, that's like saying stop worrying it's impossible, I honor u by remaining giving graceful grateful and hospitable, when ur at peace I can be too, since like dad and g I'll always have u, I solemnly vow I'll be alright, because y'all raised me right to will and fight, for the forces of good, remembering to do what they would and u know u should!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/14/23

No comments:

Post a Comment