Thursday, June 15, 2023

Timeless Existential Friction Addiction

The relentless struggles uve gone thru, I mourn too, I was so blessed for the family I was born into, I'm simply amazed by u, what a soldier and a warrior, always rooting more and more for ya, ur reletenless kind givingness and grace, even tho we all share the same fate, we get dead, there is no instead, ur spirit lives on, but ur memory/legacy is never truly gone, cuz ur timeless like friction, an existential addiction, asking myself how did u do all that, ur such a badass, made it look easy peasy, but believe u me, it's far from ideal, fame didn't have any appeal, yet the amount of lives u touched, when I think of u it's nothing but unconditional love, u have so many friends fam and fans, ur presence is in divinely sky high demand, we're all collectively rooting for u and praying, we'll all be ok knowing uve got dad g and a ton of loved ones awaiting, party it up with them, and I promise to live life to the fullest til we meet again!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/15/23

No comments:

Post a Comment