Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Unapologetically Fallibly Flawed

Call me petty, consumed with jealousy, hypocritical too, a pot addicted fool, angry at the world, tired of gay equating girl, I wanna give up, on success and love, cuz I keep getting let down, perhaps I'm not fun to be around, maybe I'm ugly inside and out, my soul rotted from gout, u know kings disease, I don't wanna be resilient anymore or people please, isn't it time to move onto the next phase, finally find my happy place, this east coast vibe, won't allow me to thrive, I'm suffocating and drowning, y'all committed yet clowning, still looking for something better, get ur fucking shit together, miss me when I'm dead, not while I'm living and breathing instead, I'm sick of over procrastination, a lack of attention support applause or even a simple congratulations, keep being neglected dismissed and ignored, sorry not sorry I'm unapologetically fallibly flawed!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment