Monday, June 19, 2023

Why's Only Divine Sublime

Shot down yet again, questioning if we're even friends, I gotta really just walk away, I definitely feel cursed being gay, y'all don't know how to accept love, u make a brother feel not good enough, like simply making room, reflects the effort u exude, that shits whack, expecting I can magically give u the confidence u lack, altho I relentlessly try, I'm too much of a nice guy, giving limitless grace, which is such a waste, when I should've given more to myself, I see why the rich don't share or spread their wealth, I've never received a hand out, when it's demanded I bout, super consistent, got reverse gaydar intuition, picking the straights, who are these keepers of the gates, they're next in line behind God, y'all about to get curb stomped hard, pissed me right tf off, go ahead laugh at me and scoff, but it's finally my time to shine, cuz I'm tired of only the divine experiencing sublime!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/19/23

No comments:

Post a Comment