Sunday, June 25, 2023

My Bent 2 Cents

I'm not most people's choice, altho many have said they love my voice, that's when love just ain't enough, rejection sucks and it's tough, to get thru, it permeates u, bruises the ego's self esteem, I hate when y'all laugh at my dreams, of Grammys and selling out stadiums, maybe I sprained my brain or its cranium, bumped the noggin one too many times, I'm bad at seeing signs/reading between the lines, often oblivious and gullible, a whole lotta innocent fun trouble, like Cartman I do what I want, stay humble and don't flaunt, simply gimme weed music or movies, my fantasies don't include vajajas or boobies, so no negative Nancy Debbie downer chatty Cathys or Suzie 2 cents, to all the jealous haters out there who fear the queers trying to persevere...get bent, I'm a genuine gentlemanly good gay guys guy, if my sexuality matters so much ask urself why, I'm hurting absolutely no one, we should be more concerned with discrimination corruption and guns, distracted by the dumbest inane things, that in the end nobody wins, especially the real needy, yet we keep lining pockets of the extremely greedy, I bequeath voting is beneath me cuz the popular don't matter, existentially elevating the collective consciousness thru hip hop/R.A.P's what I'm actually after!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
625/23

No comments:

Post a Comment