Saturday, June 24, 2023

Who Decides Spotlight's Shined Time

I really hope someday, I'll find my way, to love happy and peace, I'm sick of resilience to hurt pain and grief, I've reached my limits, I believe god is a gimmick, used to control the masses, I'm done with religious political hypocritical asses, where's the separation of church and state, capitalism perpetuates evil jealousy greed and hate, I've simply had enough, feeling pressured and pushed to give up, but I've got too much faith and light, a ton of passion guts and fight, I forget how far I've actually already gotten thru, still feel this deep seeded need to please validate and prove, tho I understand it's not my time, who decides when and where the spotlight's shined, cuz these celebrities nowadays with platforms suck, they lack any substance and are talentless as fuck!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/24/23

No comments:

Post a Comment