Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Bitter Pill Of Ill Will

I can't take anymore of this, if I had just one wish, it would be, for my mom to find peace, then maybe I've got a shot, this hurts alot, worse than dying, I'd be lying, if I didn't say, it's way better off not to be gay, maybe I'd have someone to rely on, I can't give grace and let bygones, I'm wicked fucking angry, y'all must really hate me, cuz ur all talk and no follow thru, I'm becoming a numb hollow fool, I'm so disgusted, an inactive volcano that suddenly erupted, spewing venom instead of lava, I only exist cuz I gotta, living is sheer torture, I wanna roll up a quarter, smoke it to the face, hoping it'll somehow simply erase, this never ending aching pain, all this waiting's driving me insane, their worry like friction, can anxiety be addicting, swallowing that bitter pill losing my will, like Pink sings "instead of making me better ur making me ill"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
6/21/23

No comments:

Post a Comment