Thursday, July 6, 2023

I Always Side With Mariah

Yesterday I shaved, both my head and face, cuz I needed a change I could control, life lately has affected my soul, everywhere I go I feel heavy, I'm more than "a lil unsteady", but don't bet me I'll give up or fail, my plans may be derailed, yet I'm consistently persistent, extremely resilient, I don't know how, Joss says "the time is always now", the future blew my mind, it's hard to kiss the past goodbye, since it's not tangible, I know I often tangently ramble, artistic success isn't something I gamble it's a sure thing, can y'all even see the happiness that when I rap and sing brings, it's sheer pure joy, my vulnerability and empathy aren't a ploy, it's utterly genuine, I'm a brotherly gentleman, stoic and chivalrous, refuse to be consumed by jealousy or bitterness, cuz I'm simply grateful, I won't feed into being hateful, altho I believe nothing's just or fair, power isn't achieved thru fear, that's a fool's tool, when in doubt I always side with Mariah that "a hero lies in u"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/6/23

No comments:

Post a Comment