Sunday, July 9, 2023

Damn Man Can I Spit

All that scruff, got em jelly as fuck, I like a juicy butt, and don't mind a daddy gut, perfection is in the eye of the beholder, I'm like a fine wine that gets better as I grow older, won't hide the grays, I have both good and bad days, I share it all, the rises and falls, I may not be tall, but I def ain't small, a grower not a shower, in my wallet ull find a few 4 leaf clovers, I need all the luck I can get, is it gambling if I'm a sure bet, u can count on me thin or thick, may not be the best singer but damn man can I spit, I'm salty if u want a lick, my insecurities and shame are hard to admit, but I'm human too, I won't be a ruined fool, just cuz I have fetishes and kinks, having blemishes stinks, like my pits and feet, imagine if life had a button to delete, mistakes are crucial, and tho failure is brutal, it's also beautifully inspiring, do y'all think god and destiny are colluding and conspiring, to fuck us over, why do I always feel the need to look over my shoulder, since I'm consumed by distrust, y'all suck at love cuz it's only lust, another notch on ur belt, thought the distraction would help, yet it didn't, now that there's no mutual respect we are finished!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/9/23

No comments:

Post a Comment