Thursday, July 13, 2023

Lightening's Sarcastically Striking

I love sarcasm and wit, is jealousy or shame harder to admit, sometimes I need a lil help, to figure out myself, that's one of the major reasons I write, it highlights the spite, buried deep within, what happens if no next of kin, where's the wealth go, I swear the government is nothing but a hoe, and they don't even have to put out, nor pay the price for the collective bout of gout, kings disease is running rampant, I just can't understand it, when did we become so numb dumb and spoiled, our brains aren't scrambled they're hard boiled, focused on all the wrong things, if we don't make drastic changes none of us wins, why haven't we gone green, fuck nature everybody's glued to some screen, seems now we're only living to work, failing flailing awaiting the end of this inflation spurt, life's gotten so expensive, I wanna scream at god every single expletive, how can he/she do this to us, to those who they supposedly love, enough with rough and tough, it's time my cup gets filled the fuck up, success is almost like a lightening strike, yet I've seen it happen even more than twice or thrice, it ain't right, but it's still quite the fight to be a serious rapper who's openly gay and white!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/13/23

No comments:

Post a Comment