Sunday, July 9, 2023

Stranger Danger: A Justified Lie

Can a lie ever be justified, for years I tried to hide, my inner true nature, don't u too assume they're gonna hate ya, and u can't see the shame, love isn't some shady game, it's the point to life, I'm annoyed by the strife and plight, that comes with being openly gay, just cuz I ain't straight, doesn't mean I fit in, how do I trust when submitting, I'm not subservient to strangers, I've learned the dangers, but I'm still single, tired of the superficial digital mingle, it doesn't work, most boast gloat and flirt, or ignore u completely, so I linger alone and bored defeatedtly, without a gaggle, a humble chameleon as I travel, molding myself to blend, mind numbingly bent again, always in survival mode, warm arrivals turned cold, so I'm ostracized and neglected, once mom goes I won't feel protected, all my immediate family'll be gone, being an orphan's wrong, at any age, embittered with rage, when it's simply I'm hurt, guess now's the perfect time to put me first!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/9/23

No comments:

Post a Comment