Saturday, July 29, 2023

Take It Easy Demeaningly Appeasing Me

Gotta just grin and bear it, mama isn't ever gonna hear shit, no disrespect, I get she's trying to overprotect, I'll never understand, like women can't man, and vice versa, stop arguing who's worser, it ain't a word, I'm a terrible flirt, I'm too naive, with a deep need to people please, I don't mingle sexually socially, I'd rather not date locally, I vibe better with the west coast, I'm not above reproach, since I tell it like it is, that is my business, and believe me it's work, I'd give my shirt, in the blink of an eye, without having to ask why, if I can I will help, had to learn how to ask and accept it myself, I am my mother's son, after all is said and done, for good and bad, avoiding resentment bitterness or getting mad, learning to give grace, letting go of jealousy grief and hate, moving on seems impossibly hard to rough, sick and tired of nothing but tough love, I could use a lil light peaceful and easy, taken seriously instead of y'all simply demeaningly appeasing me, I have more than proved I'm worthy, and will no longer allow anybody's lack of faith in my fate hurt me

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/29/23

No comments:

Post a Comment