Sunday, May 28, 2023

No Unity In The LGBTQ Community

Today I spent the day in bed, if u couldn't tell from my poem yesterday I'm depressed, no pride alive, years fly by, yet no respect earned, I've come to learn, there ain't any unity, in this hetero induced LGBTQ community, definitely no love lost, how much does a fuck cost, or perhaps ur character/soul, what is the ultimate goal, mine used to be music, but the industry is corrupt and abusive, this life isn't for me, perhaps hip hop success is just not meant to be, so take me home already, leaving me alone's deadly, I can't even remember happy, seems I must be nasty, and not the good kind, our moral compasses aren't aligned, hope my next statement is digestible, from this point forward consider me asexual!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
5/28/23

No comments:

Post a Comment