Thursday, February 15, 2024

A Complete & Utter Blessed Mess

I need the universe to provide a big win, redeem dignity from losses ranging in the trillions, at this point, I've become numb living annoyed, much more angrily and frustratingly enraged, stemming from deep rooted grief and pain, was often rejected or neglected, depleted and unprotected, my soul's running dry, I just wanna lay down and die, life's too hard, dealt sucky cards, can't help wonder how many hands left, feel like a fucking failure totally inept, micromanaged by my mom, I have to pretend I'm fine and calm, but I'm a complete and utter mess, even worse I'm super lucky grateful and blessed, can all those things be simultaneously true, or am I just a gullible sucker/idealistic naive fool?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/15/24

No comments:

Post a Comment