Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Show Up For Love

Not Olympic gold medal special, my music mission is intentional, yall should learn to ask right, instead of toxically gaslight, I'm not trying to escape, just need a break, call me Kit Kat, hope I write a hip rap, that'll go viral, stop this depressive downward spiral, like I'm caught in quicksand, which stinks man, my own community ruined me, never giving any opportunity, since I'm not drag, sorry not sorry for the creation u lack, I don't need make up or a wig, rhinestones sequins or doing a lil jig, I'm just genuine and raw, a gay gentleman at my core, being the example I need to see in the world, art gets me thru the shit the universe hurls, but I'm ready to give up, since most don't can't or won't know how to show love, fuck luck, sometimes the best way to help is a simple hug with a back rub!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/14/24

No comments:

Post a Comment