Friday, February 23, 2024

How Will It All Play Out

U think u know how I feel cuz how I feel is what y'all think too, if ur lucky enough for me to share that with u, time definitely flies by, in the blink of an eye, but I'm persistently consistent esp with love, there's nothing more all encompassing than a great big bear hug, lifting me up off my feet, like Leona "I just wanna be happy", that's apparently alot to ask, perhaps I'm too much is #facts, I'm not for everyone, a hopeful romantic in search of chemistry and fun, gotta remember it's just not that serious, trying to fix other people's shit's deluded and delirious, give myself that grace, it's ok to be gay and still have faith, play by my own rules, reinforcing boundaries is ur biggest tool, put u first, fear is always there it lingers and lurks, life's consequences and choices, I have one of the most original prolific voices, standing on a platform of consciousness pride and truth, hopeful optimism for the future isn't only for the youth, ur never too old to grow learn or change, upon reflective retrospection u learn the balance hangs, on how each moment plays out, do u entertain regret or resiliently bout doubt, it's really up to us, to live with not just ur heart soul or guts but all of the above!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/23/24

No comments:

Post a Comment