Sunday, February 18, 2024

Gay Is Not My Identity

Gay is not an identity it's my sexuality, we are all abusing ai/virtual reality, it's absolutely ridiculous, a fatherfucking sickness, a cancerous plague, everyone's neglectfully disengaged, enraged from the pain of hurt sheeple, spreading toxicity and evil, while also projecting what u don't like with urself, I too hypocritically need help, I ain't too proud to beg, just like the Temptations said, mind ur own damn business, I'm only now learning there's privilege in blissful idealistic ignorance, I wanna create a safe space for talent to tell their story, be an artist advocate helping others achieve fulfillment and glory, using transcendent music poetry and art as therapy, not only makes a mindfully more conscious better me, but awakens an epically legendary legacy, that is incredibly imperatively very necessary, inspiring the intergenerational youth, to revolutionarily rebel seek and speak their truth too!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/18/24

No comments:

Post a Comment