Monday, February 5, 2024

The Rhymes Reflect My Drive To Climb

Almost done being a son, at a ripe young age of 41, already no longer a bro, so I'm feeling no one cares about Joe tho yo...u know, I'm seriously concerned, ultimately what I've learned is I haven't yet earned, family isn't something ur just born in, don't judge anyone else's time span allowed for mourning, I'm a warrior just like my mom, I can do no intentional harm, simply caught up in my drive to climb, my reasoning why hides behind my rhymes, often lost reflecting on only one moment during the long journey, wondering disrespectfully with insecurity if I'm even valuable or worthy, and how come I don't feel enough, forgetting the most important thing ever is unconditional self love, says the former people pleaser, who appears to navigate thru life as a nomadic gypsy with eternal leisure, like creating classic art isn't valid hard work, now I'm the spoiled privileged rich bitch/jerk, forced to pay to play, plus being white and openly gay, doesn't help being digested consumed or swallowed, I'm soulfully deep in a globe grown hopelessly empty shallow and hollow, which makes me wicked abrasive, continuously still met with prejudice misunderstanding fear and whole lot of blind hatred, how my faith, never sways shakes or breaks, is beyond comprehension, come chill in my very own stoner prone cool calm and conscious artistic expression dimension, it's a great safe space, especially if u have eclectic music taste!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/5/24

No comments:

Post a Comment