Monday, March 25, 2024

Evolutionary Senses

Unless physically touched I feel with my brain like I see with empathy from my heart but with music we hear it from our soul...that's ultimately why video killed the radio star! After all sex sells and in capitalistic consumerism where it pays everybody but the artists...exploit or be exploited! Hence why the industry is so substancelessly empty and hollow! The only magical healing remedy I've found has been live performance...esp when watching raw authentic talent that can be truly divinely supernatural chilling and moving! It's cool to be just like that now...stepping into the best version of myself yet! Totally focused more on touring rather than content cuz I'm always creating anyway! Not only is nobody doing what I'm doing musically...but y'all ain't seen a hip hop artist perform like MCJC! The evolution of Joe Conscious from poetic conception to now is leaps and bounds incredible! Def done my 10k hours...but that's all just been my opening act! Stay tuned...

Go back and reread those first few lines 4 or 5 times lol

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/26/24

No comments:

Post a Comment