Sunday, March 31, 2024

A Bright & Blinding Horizon

So much more on the horizon, it's almost mind blinding, I'm on the precipice of it being my time, finding my grind, focusing my shine, on my own divine deep inside, finally stopped running to try and hide, deny myself, which then spells I can't be helped, sad but so true, u both decide and define u, no one else, we create our own personal hells, instead of accepting and embracing the bright white light, that can only come after the fight, but there's still no winner just all around losing, who's choosing right or wrong, especially which style or genre of song's strong, we all belong, let's finally celebrate society's legalization of weed by collectively cheersing ripping ur blunts bowls and bongs!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/31/24

No comments:

Post a Comment