Thursday, April 4, 2024

Assumption's Gumption

Let downs, lead to frowns, and bitter sadness, creating emotional madness, wow how shit happens, wonder what strangers are masking, silent struggles, bewitched or muggles, am I the only one, who doesn't own a gun, such a pacifist, not a masochist, I need more positive reinforcement, a sponsor or endorsement, from someone prominent or famous, this negligence is utterly heinous, seems so silly, but where's the reciprocity, one way streets, always on repeat, while I'm supposed to swallow politely, but I'd rather be bitchy complainy and gripey, my kindness usually wins, nobody remembers how the problem begins, so then I become labeled crazy, I know my potheaded mind can be at times hazy, I'm tired of assumptions, all this maga gumption, born in the wrong era for sure, I just don't need exponentially better or more, wanna instead strike balance, be recognized for my talent, valued appreciated and respected, staying mindful that success and popularity aren't elected!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/4/24

No comments:

Post a Comment