Friday, April 12, 2024

Honest To Con Artists

I thought I finally found peace, but after letting go's initial release, I opened up my eyes, only to realize, I'm still a hot mess, full of grief/depressed, as I long for a former life, with less responsibility and strife, not having a dad or sis, makes me unconditionally miss, what having a family was like, having to caretake for my mom doesn't feel right, but I refuse to abandon her, I don't demand fur, nor any type of label, just cuz I've got mental health issues doesn't mean I'm disabled, most my existence I've been bastardized, for being gay white into hip hop and getting blastedly high, this is just who I am, I'm waiting on the world to change if it even can, seems to be goin in the wrong direction, wish there were real spells for protection, unfortunately there aren't any, I've learned I'm plenty friendly, sometimes at my own detriment, my poetry isn't meant to have negative sentiment, I'm simply being honest, in a world filled with nothing but con artists!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/12/24

No comments:

Post a Comment