Saturday, April 6, 2024

Rooting Birds Hurts

Why do we try to root birds, it spiritually hurts, just like hope, and that continuous nope, let me fly, at least get high, cuz I'm gonna go hang, with music and Mary Jane, that's my comfort zone, learning how to make on the mic my home, really truly let go, completely naked and vulnerable, bare my soul, be willing to publically grow, all those mistakes, creates self hate, a lack of confidence or security, safety is totally behind purity, which is why I'm blessed to be so lucky, I have a ton of family friends and fans who genuinely love me, even tho they may not show up and say it, resilience is the key for anybody to make it, live with gratitude faith and grace, in an overpopulated world we all are allowed to hold space, travel any lane with whatever mate we wish, always remember that just being present is literally such a gift!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/6/24

No comments:

Post a Comment