Monday, April 29, 2024

Opinion's Ignorance Blissfulness Business

Almost at the end of April, I'm over here wondering if I'm datable, I've been out the game for a while, duped y'all with a smile, I'm still pretty depressed, between grief and regrets, but I believe in better, we just gotta do it together, humans are social creatures, wish ud dig deeper than superficial features, there's so much about me, y'all simply can't see, I don't even, I bet u wanna know what I'm fiending, it's pretty perverted and kinky, warmer weather means men getting stinky, especially pits and feet, wiggling toes makes me weak, but that's not something I speak about, many disgustingly look at me how, please don't yuck my yum, perhaps before u judge something at least try it once, folks like different strokes, be careful ur character doesn't become taboo or a hoax, my reputation is none of my business, when it comes to opinions ignorance is blissfulness!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/29/24

No comments:

Post a Comment