Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Global Genohomisuicide

It's easy to die, but hard to stay alive, look into loved one's eyes, before u say goodbye, instead of leaving us wondering why, or what we could've done right, wish u would've let me help u fight, cuz the most difficult part is at night, yet somehow I remember moonlight still shines bright, even the blind have sight, tho it's only hind, wish it paid to be kind, friendship is the best choice and consequence we can ultimately find, with our powers combined, captain planet could become personified, but just like the internet TV lies, with the release of ai, our capitalistic soul's been both duped and bribed, is human gooning consuming by design, and now it seems original artistry has died, which I've defined as a glabal genohomisuicide, slowly happening over time, justice doesn't exist nor accountability for committing crimes, cuz nowadays u can do what Trump did raise and pay a trillion dimes, when I don't even make shit for my decades of consistent creative rhymes, making less than a cent per spin/listen on YouTube Pandora Apple and Spotify, while lip synching drag queens holograms and bots overclog spots for my chance to perform live, how do I finally wake up and realize, my own epically legendary legacy is the real prize, so simply surrender to the faith of fate and try to stay resilient enjoying the ride!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/23/24

No comments:

Post a Comment