Saturday, April 20, 2024

It's 4/20 Hunny

Another 4/20 huny, in about an hour it'll finally be sunny, wish I had a show to perform at, this required need to conform's whack, America is not a corporation nor its military, policing the world isn't necessary, that's the UN's job, all this war is alot, covid did more damage than we thought, at the end of the day most people can be bought, I wasn't taught being raised right, everybody's going thru tons of struggles/fights, I try to remember, humans have the capacity to know do and be better, my poetry and songs are like my life letters, speaking my truth love and consciousness, lessening the insane level of lyrical obnoxiousness, especially in pop hip hop, I just can't and won't stop til I reach the top, take the lead, show y'all what raw live true talent has the capacity to be!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/20/24

No comments:

Post a Comment