Thursday, April 18, 2024

Finding Fulfilled's Still Uphill

Leaning into surrender, becoming a better pretender, internalizing so much more, than I ever have before, trying to find gratitude and grace, it's even harder to keep faith, while all hope seems false, does God hear my cries and calls, or is he sarcastically laughing, watching me get so passionately mad and, throwing another hissy fit, super antagonistic, it's just my nature, I can disagree and not hate ya, got mad love to give, might not be ready to take control of how I live, may sound silly, but mom is my ultimate responsibility, along with 2 pups, who are totally the reason I haven't given up, plus I've got big big dreams to fulfill, I know now tho the road ahead is still uphill!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/18/24

No comments:

Post a Comment