Friday, April 26, 2024

Causing Commotion Spewing Conscious Thoughts & Emotions

Never hating, I'm just saying, spewing conscious thoughts and emotions, not thinking about consequences or commotion, caused by me, so awkwardly, my boundary now's taking the blame, I'm done playing games, I must vibrate differently, how does one become acclaimed critically, haven't hit yet I guess, in many other ways some say too blessed, whatever that means, nobody and nothing is what they seem, who I be, sexuality isn't my identity, let alone seeing me rap on stage, I'm not a stereotype nor is this another phase, I'm like a fine wine getting better with age, love squirming but not in a cage, that's a mind fuck, a microcosm of feeling being stuck, dependant externally, success isn't always commercially, nor perfectly achieved, there's no deadlines to dreams, resilience is key, blaze ahead full steam, please keep going and growing, remembering tho absolutely no one's all knowing!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/26/24

No comments:

Post a Comment