Saturday, March 2, 2024

Hypocriticism's Disposition

Went from umbilical chord to leash, in metaphorical speak, with sarcastic satire and gest, I don't proclaim to be the best, I may be abrasive, remember tho I'm a creative, isn't it just funny, what ultimately makes money, wouldn't say I have a sunny disposition, I'm sick of hypocriticism, that isn't a real word, but it works, cuz u got the gist, like saying cis if u read this, yet it's pronounced sigh, I usually smell like I'm high, that doesn't mean I am, most celebrities are scams, but billionaires are even worse, I'm starting to believe capitalism's a cancerous curse, not to be negative, it is however imperative, to use both hearts and heads, and lay all this stupid superficial superfluous shit to rest!

✌️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ
MCJC
3/2/24 

No comments:

Post a Comment