Thursday, March 28, 2024

Transcendent Sentient Repetition

Not bad just not good enough, I know that's tough, to hear swallow digest or simply receive, there's a fine line between what we perceive or say we collectively believe, u won't ever speak for me, uve made that apparently b, I'm respectfully free to disagree, and yet not be anti anything, I just wanna write rap and sing, original content with substance and soul, instead of being boxed exploited and told to mold so much ur left wondering where did all the natural love and passion go tho, just another singing competition, I can't be conditioned, I found my power, fuck just 15 minutes I want 15 trillion billion million hours, only paying .0015 cents in taxes, so sick of March madness brackets, instead of economic fiscal responsibility, they play it off and say that's simply silly/willy nilly, don't trouble urself blindly trust thee, butt fuck me whorishly some more please baby, u can't rape the willing, kinky is much hotter and way more erotically thrilling, or perhaps interesting is the word, sexual repression is such a curse, it makes exploration hard, even if ur both socially and intellectually smart, wisdom only comes with experiences, there will be extreme fog white noise and sheer interferences, but I'll say it again stay strong, and as always u gotta keep holding on!!!!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/29/24

No comments:

Post a Comment