Sunday, March 24, 2024

Y'all Seem To Be Just Anti Me

Can't please everyone that's for sure, life lately is such a bore, y'all busy working, and clearly don't care I'm hurting, it used to bother me deeply, now I give 0 fucks freely, single with no kids, gay and unafraid of the hiv since I'm not promiscuous, I get off mainly without penetration, I no longer react without hesitation, cuz I'm trying to be mindful, days are not rewindable, ain't that a shame, existence isn't a game, but it damn sure's a hustle, what's important brains or muscle, why are so many people anti pot, as well as hip hop, country bumpkins bumping red solo cup songs, like smoking cigs in their pickup trucks drunk as fuck isn't just as wrong, in fact much much worse, I swear I'm cursed, the whitest black sheep ever, wondering if this ignorant punishing suffering lasts forever!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/24/24

No comments:

Post a Comment